• Led teams and worked in the trenches to resolve domestic and international tax issues for business planning, tax audits, and other tax controversy matters.
• Developed and implemented legislative and regulatory strategies concerning potential tax legislation and regulations.
• Litigated federal and state tax issues arising in utility rate cases.
• Assisted in the litigation of federal Tax Court cases.
• As a CPA -- at a large accounting firm -- prepared individual, trust, estate, partnership, and corporate tax returns (including consolidated federal tax returns and related separate tax returns for state and local jurisdictions) and other returns and disclosures for domestic and international tax compliance and planning.
• Handled tax and other aspects of financial audits of domestic and international businesses.
Representative experience includes matters led or worked on prior to forming Irvin Law Firm.
Disclaimer: Information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. An attorney/client relationship should not be implied from interacting with this website. The results in each client's case will be determined by the specific facts and legal circumstances applicable to each client's case. No result should be implied based on the results in a case, transaction, or matter described in this website.
© 2020. All rights reserved Irvin Law Firm